Home Health Care vs. Non-Medical Care
Providing the highest level of home health care to seniors require clearly defining the boundaries of our services. Adultcare Assistance Homecare adheres to the national guidelines established by the Home Care Association of America. Our streamlined focus on providing the best caregivers for in home senior care serves three purposes:
- We are able to provide a higher level of care.
- We are able to offer a better value.
- Our clients and their families are happier.
Home Health Care Responsibilities
- Wound care
- Enemas or suppositories
- Tube feeding or intravenous nutrition
- Nasal, tracheal or endotracheal suctioning
- Insertion, removal or flushing of a catheter
- Postural drainage, cupping or adjusting oxygen flow (respiratory)
Often families ask us about these or other services. Fortunately, we have experience with many different situations. Requests outside of our expertise are referred to organizations that share our purpose and priorities. Sometimes, we find that the best care with the most cost savings for families are to have hospice, medical home health care or a geriatric care manager work alongside our caregivers. Families that understand and properly use all elder care resources receive better care at a lower cost. Regardless of your needs, we would like to talk with you and help you find the best solutions for your situation.