Restaurant Jobs – transitioning from food service jobs to people service
About the Position
Hospitality is the goal of our in-home caregiver roles. Our entire business is built on a foundation of servitude, love, and compassion. You do not need to have previous caregiver experience to be successful in this role (which makes this a popular choice for those who have worked restaurant jobs or other hospitality experience), as we provide all the training and ongoing development you need.
Our caregivers wear many hats. Clients may need help with laundry and meal preparation one day, while the next might require more personal care or housework. Regardless of the duties, the main priority remains the same: to keep seniors safe in their own homes and help them enjoy more independence and a greater quality of life.
Being a caregiver is a job that impacts peoples’ lives in a way that very few people can. For many, this is not just a job, but also a path to personal fulfillment knowing you’ve made a difference to someone else.
Adultcare Assistance is growing, which allows us to create more opportunities for job seekers in our communities. Read on to learn more about what our caregiver positions entail and how you can apply:
Caregiver Jobs Board
Home Health Aid Sun City West| Caregiver for Elderly Needed (Starting $16/hr)Adultcare Assistance Homecare Be Independent Without Being Alone20002 N Star Ridge Dr, Sun City West, AZ 85375
Entry Level Caregiver Tucson | PAID Training + 90 Day Bonus (Starting $16/hr)Adultcare Assistance Homecare Be Independent Without Being Alone7040 N Oracle Rd, Tucson, AZ, USA
All positions are eligible for perks and benefits:
- COMPETITIVE PAY
- One of the highest starting wages for CAN caregiver jobs
- Signing bonus
- Unlike some Certified Nursing Assistant jobs in AZ, we DO pay the employers portion of employment taxes.
- MERIT BASED RAISES
- 90-day review
- Bi-annual reviews
- REFERRAL PROGRAM
- $750 bonus for 3 caregiver or CNA jobs referrals
- $250 bonus for each caregiver or CNA jobs referral
- PAID TIME OFF (PTO)
- DEVELOPMENT and CAREER GROWTH
- Paid Welcome Aboard Training
- Paid Training
- Several employees have been promoted from their caregiver jobs to other positions within the organization.
- Company gatherings and team building events.
- Nursing Assistant’s roundtable discussions for improving our care to seniors.
- NO PAPERWORK or SIGNATURES
- Smartphone time tracking app
- MANAGER ON-CALL 24/7
- Get help with emergencies or questions
Client needs will vary, but caregivers should be prepared to perform any or all the following duties:
- MAINTAIN INDEPENDENCE:
- Drive seniors to appointments, meetings, and church services.
- Help seniors go shopping at their local market
- Go to lunch or grab an ice cream with your client
- RESTORE DIGNITY
- Keep your client beautiful assisting with bathing and grooming
- Incontinence care management to avoid embarrassment
- Light housekeeping to reduce stress at home
- KEEP HEALTHY
- Maintain vitality through meal preparation
- Avoid hospital readmissions with medication reminders
- Keep seniors out of danger with memory care safety
- SUPPORT OTHERS
- Assist with physical therapy exercises
- Be the eyes and ears for hospice care
- Report changes in condition
Successful candidates will be able to meet the following requirements:
- HEART FOR SENIORS:
- Have a genuine desire to work with seniors
- ABILITY TO WORK:
- 4-hour to 12-hour shifts in your area
- Optional overtime often available
- SENIOR SAFETY:
- Pass a criminal background check
- Pass drug screening test
- Negative TB test
- Reliable Car
- Proof of auto insurance
- Valid Driver’s License
About Adultcare Assistance
Welcome to Adultcare Assistance – a leading provider of senior in-home care in Arizona. We’ve recently been voted as the #1 in-home caregiving service by Ranking Arizona Magazine, and we attribute this recognition to our phenomenal team of care providers.
Since we opened our doors in 1996, quality care for our clients AND our employees has always been a central focus. We recognize that it’s because of us that many seniors are allowed to remain in their homes instead of being transferred to assisted living facilities or nursing homes, and we take that responsibility very seriously. We also know that we wouldn’t be the company we are today if it weren’t for the passionate, loving caregivers that help us take care of our clients’ needs. That is why we invest in ongoing training and professional development so that every employee is set up for success and can find happiness and fulfillment in their careers.
As a full-service in-home caregiving provider, we offer 24/7 live-in care, as well as medical and non-medical service. We also have morning, evening, weekend, and overnight shifts available in full-time or part-time positions. Our employees love the scheduling flexibility we offer so they can find a better work-life balance and enjoy job security in a growing, high-demand industry.
Whether you have caregiving experience, or you’ve only ever worked housekeeping or restaurant jobs, we’d love to hear from you if you have a passion for helping and serving others. Apply for one of our caregiver positions today and start a rewarding career with a professional, well-established company!