Caregiver Jobs Phoenix
Welcome to Adultcare Assistance – we’re glad you found us!
There’s a reason Adultcare Assistance has been voted the #1 caregiving service in Arizona, and that’s our people! We only hire the best caregivers to interact with our clients and provide reliable, trustworthy service.
We’re currently hiring for caregiver jobs in Phoenix to accommodate our growing business. The home care industry at large is growing at nearly 5% every year, and the recent COVID pandemic has sparked an even greater need for personalized in-home services. Because 34 million Baby Boomers are reaching or have reached retirement, home care services will continue to be in high demand, which means greater job security and stability for our caregivers.
Our in-home care services allow many seniors to stay within their homes and retain their independence and familiar environment. As a caregiver, you’ll be working directly with our senior citizen clients and their families. The duties may vary from day to day and could include anything from personal care to help with household tasks.
We are actively seeking candidates to fill immediate roles. If you’re looking for a rewarding career and have a desire to help others live a better quality of life, read on to learn more about this position.
Keep in mind that responsibilities can vary from client to client. These may include:
- MAINTAIN INDEPENDENCE:
- Drive seniors to appointments, meetings, and church services.
- Help seniors go shopping at their local Phoenix market
- Go to lunch or grab an ice cream with your client
- RESTORE DIGNITY
- Keep your client beautiful assisting with bathing and grooming
- Incontinence care management to avoid embarrassment
- Light housekeeping to reduce stress at home
- KEEP HEALTHY
- Maintain vitality through meal preparation
- Avoid hospital readmissions with medication reminders
- Keep seniors out of danger with memory care safety
- SUPPORT OTHERS
- Assist with physical therapy exercises
- Be the eyes and ears for hospice care
- Report changes in condition
Requirements for all our caregiver jobs in Phoenix include:
- HEART FOR SENIORS:
- Have a genuine desire to work with seniors
- ABILITY TO WORK:
- 4-hour to 12-hour shifts in the Phoenix area
- Optional overtime often available
- SENIOR SAFETY:
- Pass a criminal background check
- Pass drug screening test
- Negative TB test
- Reliable Car
- Proof of auto insurance
- Valid Driver’s License
All our caregiver jobs in Phoenix are eligible for benefits and perks, which include the following:
- COMPETITIVE PAY
- One of the highest starting wages for caregiver jobs Phoenix
- Signing bonus
- Unlike some caregiving jobs in AZ, we DO pay the employers portion of employment taxes.
- MERIT BASED RAISES
- 90-day review
- Bi-annual reviews
- REFERRAL PROGRAM
- $750 bonus for 3 caregiver referrals
- $250 bonus for each caregiver jobs referral
- PAID TIME OFF (PTO)
- DEVELOPMENT and CAREER GROWTH
- Paid Welcome Aboard Training
- Paid Training
- Several employees have been promoted from their Phoenix caregiver jobs to other positions within the organization.
- Company gatherings and team building events
- Caregiver roundtable discussions for improving our company
- NO PAPERWORK or SIGNATURES
- Smartphone time tracking app
- MANAGER ON-CALL 24/7
- Get help with emergencies or questions
About Adultcare Assistance
Adultcare Assistance has been serving families in Arizona since 1996 and counting. Our team is well-established in the greater Phoenix metro and continues to earn the trust of our clients and the respect of our community. We’ve recently been voted as the #1 in-home caregiving service in Arizona by Ranking Arizona Magazine.
We provide 24-hour caregiving services, both medical and non-medical, in the form of a personalized care plan tailored to each patient’s needs. Serving seniors citizens and their families is our passion. We do this by providing safe, in-home care that allows them to retain some of their independence and be comfortable in their own homes. Seniors have the advantage of staying within familiar surroundings, and their families can gain peace of mind knowing their loved one is taken care of.
With the growing elderly population, we believe the quality care should be within everyone’s reach. Our caregiver jobs in Phoenix offer rewarding work, job training, and benefits for all of our employees. Because of the services we provide, families can experience fewer disruptions to their lives and know their loved ones are being well cared for.
If you’re excited to serve others and make a difference in the lives of our clients, we invite you to apply for one of our caregiver jobs in Phoenix.
Phoenix Caregiver Jobs Board
Night Shift Jobs Tucson | In Home Caregiver for Seniors (40-60 hrs per week)Adultcare Assistance Homecare Be Independent Without Being Alone6781 N Thornydale Rd, Tucson, AZ 85741
Jobs for Seniors in Oro Valley | Home Health Caregiver (Flexible Schedule)Adultcare Assistance Homecare Be Independent Without Being Alone1555 E Rancho Vistoso Blvd, Oro Valley, AZ 85755
Now Hiring Oro Valley CNAs & Caregivers | Certified Nursing Assistant (40+ hrs/week)Adultcare Assistance Homecare Be Independent Without Being Alone1555 E Rancho Vistoso Blvd, Oro Valley, AZ 85755
Entry Level Caregiver Tucson | PAID Training + 90 Day Bonus (Starting $16/hr)Adultcare Assistance Homecare Be Independent Without Being Alone7040 N Oracle Rd, Tucson, AZ, USA
CNA Jobs Tucson | In Home Certified Nursing Assistant | Senior CaregiverAdultcare Assistance Homecare Be Independent Without Being Alone7040 N Oracle Rd, Tucson, AZ, USA
Night Shift Jobs Tucson | In Home Caregiver for SeniorsAdultcare Assistance Homecare Be Independent Without Being Alone7040 N Oracle Rd, Tucson, AZ, USA
Nursing Student Jobs in Tucson | In Home CaregiverAdultcare Assistance Homecare Be Independent Without Being Alone2990 N Campbell, Tucson, AZ 85719
Jobs For Seniors Tucson AZ | Caregiver for Senior Living at HomeAdultcare Assistance Homecare Be Independent Without Being Alone7040 N Oracle Rd, Tucson, AZ, USA
Weekend Jobs Tucson | Caregiver for ElderlyAdultcare Assistance Homecare Be Independent Without Being Alone7040 N Oracle Rd, Tucson, AZ, USA