Website Adultcare Assistance Homecare
Be Independent Without Being Alone
About Caregiver Jobs in Waddell, AZ
Welcome to Adultcare Assistance! We opened our doors in 1996 and continue to be one of the most trusted, respected names in senior in-home care in Waddell, AZ. The secret behind our success is the high caliber of care delivered by our top-notch caregivers.
Our caregiver jobs in Waddell, AZ serve three purposes: to keep our senior clients safe, to make daily living easier, and to allow them to retain as much independence as possible. Because of the expanding retired population, the demand for our service continues to grow. We’re adding more caregivers to our team so that we can continue to set the gold standard of what in-home care should be.
All of our caregiver jobs require the candidate to work with clients in their homes. Caregivers may perform a number of tasks, including personal care, light housework and cooking, and companionship.
We are currently hiring to fill multiple caregiver jobs out of our Waddell, AZ office as soon as possible. If you have a genuine passion for working with seniors, read on to learn more about our current caregiver openings in the East Phoenix Valley.
Job responsibilities may vary from client to client, but may include any of the following duties:
- Drive seniors to appointments, meetings, and church services.
- Help seniors go shopping at their local Waddell, AZ market
- Go to lunch or grab an ice cream with your client
- Keep your client beautiful assisting with bathing and grooming
- Incontinence care management to avoid embarrassment
- Light housekeeping to reduce stress at home
- Maintain vitality through meal preparation
- Avoid hospital readmissions with medication reminders
- Keep seniors out of danger with memory care safety
- Assist with physical therapy exercises
- Be the eyes and ears for hospice care
- Report changes in condition
Caregiver Job Requirements
At Adultcare Assistance, we take no shortcuts with paid training and growth opportunities. In addition to training, the best candidates for caregiver jobs in Waddell, AZ will meet the following requirements:
HEART FOR SENIORS:
- Have a genuine desire to work with seniors
ABILITY TO WORK:
- 4-hour to 12-hour shifts in or around Waddell, AZ
- Optional overtime often available
- Pass a criminal background check
- Pass drug screening test
- Negative TB test
- Reliable Car
- Proof of auto insurance
- Valid Driver’s License
Benefits for All Employees
We’re pleased to offer benefits and perks to all Adultcare Assistance employees. All caregiver jobs in Waddell, AZ are eligible for our perks and benefits, including:
- One of the highest starting wages for caregiver jobs Waddell, AZ
- Signing bonus
- Unlike some caregiving jobs in Waddell, we DO pay the employers portion of employment taxes.
MERIT BASED RAISES
- 90-day review
- Bi-annual reviews
- $750 bonus for 3 caregiver referrals
- $250 bonus for each caregiver jobs referral
- PAID TIME OFF (PTO)
DEVELOPMENT and CAREER GROWTH
- Paid Welcome Aboard Training
- Paid Training
- Several employees have been promoted from their Waddell caregiver jobs to other positions within the organization.
- Company gatherings and team building events
- Caregiver roundtable discussions for improving our company
NO PAPERWORK or SIGNATURES
- Smartphone time tracking app
MANAGER ON-CALL 24/7
- Get help with emergencies or questions
How to Apply for Caregiver Jobs in Waddell, AZ
If you’re seeking a rewarding, fulfilling career by being a service to others, we invite you to apply for one of our caregiver jobs in Waddell, AZ. Please click the APPLY NOW button to get started.
Adultcare Assistance is one of the largest providers of in-home senior care in Arizona, serving the Waddell market as well as Tucson and Phoenix. We offer 24/7 care, including weekends, holidays, and overnight shifts, along with both medical and non-medical services to ensure every client’s unique needs are met.
We’ve earned the distinction of being voted #1 caregiving service in AZ by Ranking Arizona Magazine, which is helping to fuel our growth in the community and the need to fill caregiver jobs in Waddell, AZ.
What makes us unique is the personalized attention we provide to every client and the investment we make in every caregiver’s career. We take care to match our clients and caregivers to create optimal relationships and ensure a best fit for both sides. We also invest in ongoing training and career advancement for all of our caregivers to help you succeed every day.
Our philosophy is simple: with heart, initiative, and advocacy, we can make a real difference in others’ lives. Our in-home care services allow seniors to remain comfortable at home while enjoying more independence than other care options provide. Our goal is to not just offer an alternative for seniors and their families, but rather to become the first choice when seniors can no longer handle daily living on their own. We need dedicated caregivers for multiple opening for caregiver jobs in Waddell
“Please apply now, there are so many seniors that truly need a supportive caregiver in Waddell”
To apply for this job please visit info.adultcareassistance.com.