Website Adultcare Assistance Homecare
Be Independent Without Being Alone
About the Caregiver Weekend Jobs Surprise AZ:
We’re Adultcare Assistance, one of the largest providers of in-home senior care in Surprise, Arizona.
We’re committed to taking care of every client as though they were our own family, helping with everything from daily tasks to personal care. Our positive reputation in the communities we serve and a growing market demand have led to the need to fill multiple caregiver weekend jobs.
As more Baby Boomers enter retirement, elderly services like the ones we provide will continue to be in great demand, with an expected growth of more than 6% within the next year. The COVID pandemic has also spurred a need for personalized care at home as more families seek alternatives to nursing homes and assisted living facilities. This means greater job security for our caregivers — there’s never been a more perfect time to start on a caregiving career path!
Our weekend caregivers provide a critical service to our patients, offering help with everything from daily tasks to personal care. If you are passionate about serving others and are seeking a career with growth opportunities and stability, read on to learn more about our caregiver weekend jobs.
Based on where you live, Surprise AZ based weekend caregivers help seniors in Sun City West, Peoria, Glendale, Avondale, Buckeye, Litchfield Park and Goodyear.
Weekend caregivers can expect to perform any of the following duties:
- Drive seniors to appointments, meetings, and church services.
- Help seniors with their weekend shopping.
- Go to lunch or grab an ice cream with your client.
- Keep your client beautiful assisting with bathing and grooming
- Incontinence care management to avoid embarrassment
- Light housekeeping to reduce stress at home
- Maintain vitality through meal preparation
- Avoid hospital readmissions with medication reminders
- Keep seniors out of danger with memory care safety
- Assist with physical therapy exercises
- Be the eyes and ears for hospice care
- Report changes in condition
Adultcare Assistance provides initial and ongoing job training for all of our weekend caregivers. In addition to our training program, successful candidates will meet the following requirements:
HEART FOR SENIORS:
- Have a genuine desire to work with seniors
ABILITY TO WORK:
- Typically 8 or 12-hour weekend shifts in Surprise AZ
- Optional overtime often available
- Pass a criminal background check
- Pass drug screening test
- Negative TB test
- Reliable Car
- Proof of auto insurance
- Valid Driver’s License
Benefits for All Employees
In addition to the personal fulfillment that comes with being a caregiver, all of our caregiver weekend jobs are eligible for the following perks and benefits:
- One of the highest starting wages for weekend caregiving jobs in Surprise AZ
- Signing bonus
- Unlike some weekend jobs in Surprise, we DO pay the employers portion of employment taxes.
MERIT BASED RAISES
- 90-day review
- Bi-annual reviews
- $750 bonus for 3 caregiver referrals
- $250 bonus for each caregiver jobs referral
- PAID TIME OFF (PTO)
DEVELOPMENT and CAREER GROWTH
- Paid Welcome Aboard Training
- Paid Training
- Several employees have been promoted from their Surprise based caregiver jobs to other positions within the organization.
- Company gatherings and team building events
- Caregiver roundtable discussions for improving our company
- NO PAPERWORK or SIGNATURES
- Smartphone time tracking app
- MANAGER ON-CALL for all weekend shifts
- Have support from our staff for all weekend emergencies or questions
How to Apply for Caregiver Weekend Jobs Surprise AZ
If it sounds like we’ll be a good fit for each other, we invite you to apply for one of our caregiver weekend jobs. Additionally, to better fit your schedule we do allow weekend caregiver applicants to provide a video introduction over the weekend instead of a phone screening interview during office hours. Click the Apply for Job button below to submit your application.
Adultcare Assistance has been providing high-caliber in-home senior care in Arizona for more than 24 years and growing. During that time, we’ve been voted as the #1 choice for in-home care by Ranking Arizona Magazine, a distinction that continues to serve our clients and families and attract the most qualified talent. We’ve also earned numerous other achievements and awards in our industry, including “Best Home Care Provider of Choice”, “Mature Worker Friendly Certified Award”, “Active Adult 50+ Program Award,” and many community program awards.
Our company demonstrates its excellence in the quality of care we provide, the caliber of employees we hire, our extensive training programs, and the attention to detail that goes into planning every client’s care. We work hard to match each client and caregiver to ensure the best relationships are formed and all needs are met. We’re also locally owned and operated here in Arizona (not a franchise) so that we can maintain our family-focused reputation among our clients, friends, and neighbors.
If you’re interested in joining a winning team that’s making a difference for families in Arizona, we invite you to apply for one of our weekend jobs in the Surprise area.
“Please apply now, there are so many seniors that truly need a supportive weekend caregiver in Surprise”
To apply for this job please visit info.adultcareassistance.com.