Jobs for Seniors in Tucson AZ at Adultcare Assistance
Adultcare Assistance is now hiring for multiple caregivers in Arizona to work with our senior clients in their homes.
As a caregiver, you will be responsible for providing our clients with a range of services, including light meal prep, cleaning, household chores, personal care, and more. We have full and part time positions available, as well as overnight and weekend shifts. We offer scheduling flexibility as well as benefits, which makes in-home caregiving excellent jobs for seniors! Because our clients are seniors too, hiring a senior caregiver can make our clients feel like they’re spending time with a friend.
Our caregiving roles serve three unique purposes: to keep our clients safe while in their homes, to make daily living easier, and to help each client retain as much independence as possible. Many families choose caregiving as an alternative to nursing homes or assisted living facilities while they recover from surgeries or can no longer take complete care of themselves. This allows them to remain in the comfort of their own home and enjoy a higher quality of life. It also gives their families peace of mind knowing their loved one is in good hands.
These are wonderful jobs for seniors, students, or anyone who wants to choose a caring profession that truly makes a difference. Read on to learn more about the position:
Jobs for seniors based in Tucson, AZ can include other local cities like Oro Valley, Marana, Catalina and Vail. Our scheduling software helps us find a location that is close to your home.
Responsibilities may vary from day to day and can include any of the following:
- Drive seniors to appointments, meetings, and church services.
- Help seniors with their local west valley shopping.
- Go to lunch or grab an ice cream with your client.
- Keep your client beautiful assisting with bathing and grooming
- Incontinence care management to avoid embarrassment
- Light housekeeping to reduce stress at home
- Maintain vitality through meal preparation
- Avoid hospital readmissions with medication reminders
- Keep seniors out of danger with memory care safety
- Assist with physical therapy exercises
- Be the eyes and ears for hospice care
- Report changes in condition
Successful candidates will be able to meet the following requirements:
HEART FOR SENIORS:
- Have a genuine desire to work with seniors
ABILITY TO WORK:
- Typically 8 or 12-hour senior shifts in the Tucson, AZ area
- Optional overtime often available
- Pass a criminal background check
- Pass drug screening test
- Negative TB test
- Reliable Car
- Proof of auto insurance
- Valid Driver’s License
All Adultcare Assistance employees are eligible for benefits and job perks:
- One of the highest starting wages for home care in Tucson, AZ
- Signing bonus
- Unlike some senior jobs in Tucson we DO pay the employers portion of employment taxes.
MERIT BASED RAISES
- 90-day review
- Bi-annual reviews
- $750 bonus for 3 caregiver referrals
- $250 bonus for each caregiver jobs referral
- PAID TIME OFF (PTO)
DEVELOPMENT and CAREER GROWTH
- Paid Welcome Aboard Training
- Paid Training
- Company gatherings and team building events
- Senior caregiver roundtable discussions for improving our care to seniors.
NO PAPERWORK or SIGNATURES
- Smartphone time tracking app
MANAGER ON-CALL 24/7
- Around the clock support from your management staff for emergencies or questions
How to Apply for Jobs for Seniors in Tucson, AZ
To be considered, please click the Apply for Job button to submit your application.
We are Adultcare Assistance, voted #1 in-home caregiving service in Arizona by Ranking Arizona Magazine. Since we opened our doors and hearts in 1996, we have earned numerous awards and other accolades throughout the communities we serve. Our strong reputation and ongoing success, combined with a growing aging population, have led to a rapid growth in business. This allows us to share our success with those who also have a passion for serving others and provide greater job security in an industry that is in high demand.
We pride ourselves on offering in-home care services that are tailored to our individual clients. This includes 24/7 care, morning, evening, overnight, and weekend shifts, and both medical and non-medical services to ensure we address every need.
Our approach to in-home care is unique in that we deliver personalized attention to every client – and every employee. We believe that all of our employees deserve ongoing training and professional development, which is why we heavily invest in every career so that we can continue being the best caregiving service and earning the trust of our clients and their families.
Current open positions make excellent jobs for seniors, students, college graduates, and anyone who loves people and wants to make an impact. We welcome applicants of all ages, our oldest caregiver was working a few hours per day and retired at 92. Apply today and join a winning team that is well-respected by the Arizona community!
“Please apply now, there are so many seniors that truly need a caring companion in Tucson, AZ”