Website Adultcare Assistance Homecare
Be Independent Without Being Alone
About the Night Shift Position:
Established in 1996, Adultcare Assistance has set the gold standard of what thoughtful planning, client interaction, and home care delivery should be. Our success has led to a rapid growth period where we need to fill multiple positions, including night shift jobs in Glendale, AZ.
A night shift caregiver serves a watchful eye and will address needs that arise overnight. This is a unique position in that patients are typically asleep for most of the shift. But in moments of need, a night shift caregiver can be a hero to their patients. We aim to hire candidates that are passionate about caring for others and will develop strong bonds with the patients they serve.
Typical night shifts are 12 hours, with some flexibility in start and end times depending on the client. For many caregivers, this is an ideal schedule because it allows for three shifts per week with four days off.
Our night shift jobs impact others’ lives in a special way that very people will. We create personalized care plans for each of our clients so that all of their needs are met, they feel safe at home, and their families have peace of mind their loved ones are being well cared for.
Because we have such a huge demand for night shift jobs in Glendale, we are looking to add to our team immediately. Read on to learn more about what our positions entail and how you can apply for a night shift role:
Some of the responsibilities of our night shift jobs may include:
- Ensure clients do not wander outside their home at night
- Help seniors use the bathroom in the middle of the night.
- Prevent bed sores with scheduled turning of seniors while they sleep.
- Assist with transfers in and out of bed
- Incontinence care management to avoid embarrassment
- Light housekeeping to start each day in a clean environment
- Maintain vitality through meal preparation possible mid-night snacks
- Avoid hospital readmissions with medication reminders
- Keep seniors out of danger with memory care safety
- Assist with physical therapy exercises
- Be the eyes and ears during the night for a restful sleep
- Report changes in condition through shift report or call to on-call manager
Adultcare Assistance provides paid training for all of our caregiving roles in the Sun City area. In addition to completing initial and ongoing training, ideal candidates will satisfy the following requirements:
HEART FOR SENIORS:
- Have a genuine desire to work with seniors
ABILITY TO WORK:
- 4-hour to 12-hour shifts in the Sun City area
- Optional overtime often available
- Pass a criminal background check
- Pass drug screening test
- Negative TB test
- Reliable Car
- Proof of auto insurance
- Valid Driver’s License
Benefits for All Employees
We’re proud to offer an attractive benefits package to all of our night shift jobs, including:
- One of the highest starting wages for night shift jobs in Glendale AZ
- Signing bonus
- Unlike some night shift jobs in Sun City, we DO pay the employers portion of employment taxes.
MERIT BASED RAISES
- 90-day review
- Bi-annual reviews
- $750 bonus for 3 caregiver referrals
- $250 bonus for each caregiver jobs referral
- PAID TIME OFF (PTO)
DEVELOPMENT and CAREER GROWTH
- Paid Welcome Aboard Training
- Paid Training
- Several employees have been promoted from their Sun City based caregiver jobs to other positions within the organization.
- Company gatherings and team building events
- Caregiver roundtable discussions for improving our company
- NO PAPERWORK or SIGNATURES
- Smartphone time tracking app
- MANAGER ON-CALL for all night shifts
- Get help with middle of the night emergencies or questions
How to Apply for Night Shift Jobs in Glendale
If you’re ready for a fulfilling career in caring for seniors, we invite you to apply for one of our night shift jobs. Click APPLY NOW below to submit your application.
Adultcare Assistance is the leading provider of in-home senior care services in Arizona. We’ve been voted the #1 caregiving service by Ranking Arizona Magazine, and we take that commitment to our communities seriously.
We provide medical and non-medical services to our clients, including recovery from hospitalization or surgery, help with daily living activities, and memory care. Because of services offered by Adultcare Assistance, more seniors are able to stay in their homes instead of being transferred to nursing homes or assisted living facilities. Our goal is to work with patients on a short- and long-term basis and help them to continue living independently with confidence.
Throughout the past 24 years of business and counting, our team has earned numerous awards for our service and excellence. We’ve grown our reputation by taking care of clients like family and investing in training and professional development for all of our caregivers. If you’re ready to join a dynamic team that cares about your success, we invite you to apply for one of our night shift jobs and embark on a rewarding career!
“Please apply now, there are so many seniors that truly need a supportive night shift caregiver in Sun City”
To apply for this job please visit info.adultcareassistance.com.